- You download the provided sample pack.
- You make a song using only those samples.
- You upload your submission before the deadline.
- Everyone votes on the submissions.
- The winner provides the next sample pack.
- Only the provided samples can be used in your song. What does that mean? Well, it means that you can’t use your own samples or unrelated synth patches in the song. The goal is to be limited by using only the sounds that you were provided and using them in your own creative ways within the provided scope. You CAN, however, use the provided samples as wave tables or modulators in a synth (Serum is an example here) because the wave table is still the provided sample. You can use the provided samples in any way that utilizes them as the sound source. Resampling is allowed. As long as you start with one of the provided samples, it doesn’t matter how different it ends up sounding. You just have to start with what you’re given.
- You can effect the sounds however you like.
- You can submit only one song for the contest.
- By participating in the contest, you agree to submit your project file in the event that your song’s implementation is contested for any reason warranting review.
- The winner of the competition will provide the sample pack for the next competition within the required time frame upon notification of results.
- Upload your submission using the Form above. Submissions not received within the submission deadline will not be included in the voting round.
- The Deadline for this competition is July 23rd. Any submissions received after this point will not be considered for inclusion in the voting round.
- Through the period of , voting on submissions will commence. Voting will take place through to , whereupon votes will be tallied and the winner announced .
- The winner of the contest will be announced in a stickied thread at the top of this subreddit for the duration of the next contest. In addition, the winner may submit a link to their music to be featured in the sub.
- Download Samples Here